Sunday, August 28, 2011

BRAG agility trial

Mom and I played at an agility trial today.  It was a beautiful day to be outside and Mom always wants me to rush around but I just wanted to take it slow today.  I'm not sure how pleased Mom was with that but I got cookies after each run so it's all good.  I did come home with one Q ribbon - I think Mom calls the game Snooker.  Mom was extremely pleased with me going through the weave poles today.  It was weird.  I do it all the time.  (Mom note:  We always have problems doing the weave poles outside of the BRAG training building and in a trial environment, so Nash doing them in a trial and outside was a huge deal!!)  I thought it was going to be a Mom and me only day but then Dad showed up with Tug.  It's okay though because Mom only played agility with me! :)

Yesterday was a nice day as Tug was gone all day.  Ahhh, the peace and quiet!  I was happy to see him when he came home but I have to admit the peace and quiet was nice for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment